Click Photos to Enlarge
Only $79.95 ea.
Why Should I Buy the Door Jamb Pro?
1. It's very easy to install. It only takes about 15 to 20 minutes on average.
2. It's been well endorsed by policemen, locksmiths, home security experts, and most of all, by our customers.
3. You do not have to shave down the door or the door frame, nor remove any of the door trim to install it.
4. It not only prevents door jamb failure, but it also repairs broken or cracked door frames and jambs.
5. It's made in the USA (and elsewhere in some instances), in our factory, by highly skilled metal craftsmen.
6. It's powder coated white with a hard enamel-like finish. It's not just spray painted like most competitive products.
7. It's unobtrusive, you virtually can't see it when the door is closed - unlike door bars, door wedges and door clubs.
8. It works automatically every time when you close the door - UNLIKE door bars, door wedges and door clubs.
9. It's made from high strength, 14 gauge cold-rolled steel and not a single Door Jamb Pro has ever failed.
10. It's 100% GUARANTEED for LIFE to stop door frame failure - If it ever fails, we'll replace it for FREE.
What are the Components and Dimensions of the Door Jamb Pro?
• Length: 48" (4 feet)
• Width: 1 3/4"
• Steel Thickness: Approximately 1/16" (14 gauge cold-rolled steel)
• Hardware: 13 - 3" long heavy-duty (self-tapping & rustproof) mounting Torx screws, plus a Torx drive bit
• Three 3" heavy-duty rustproof mounting Torx screws to reinforce the door hinges
What are the Components and Dimensions that Comprise the Door Lock Guard?
• One - Part "A" is completely flat, it goes on the inside of the door, 4.5" long - 11/16" wide
• One - Part "B" is "U-shaped", it goes on the outside of the door, 4.5" long - 5/8" wide
• One - Part "C" is "Z-shaped", it goes on the door frame on the ouside of the house, 4.5" long - 1 5/16" wide
• Two - 1 7/8" stainless steel tubular mounting bolts (w/screws), they can't be removed from outside the house
• Two - 3" heavy-duty rustproof T-25 mounting screws
Can the Door Jamb Pro Be Installed on French Doors and Double doors?
Yes. You mount the Door Jamb Pro on the stationary door. Note: You must make sure the stationary door is WELL secured and if it's not, you can easily add "surface bolts" (available at any hardware store) to the top and bottom of the stationary door to make it much more secure.
Does the Door Jamb Pro Work on Doors with Sidelights (small windows beside the door)?
Yes. You simply shorten the screws that we include down to the maximum length that will work for your application.
Is the All of the Mounting Hardware Included?
Yes. All installation hardware is included with every product we sell.
What If My Door Knob Handle Latch and Deadbolt Spacing is Not the Standard 5.5" to 6" Distance?
You simply drill a new hole in the correct location to accommodate your deadbolt. *Please refer to our installation instructions where we specifically address this issue (item number 4).
Should I Also Reinforce the Door with a Door Lock Guard?
Yes, you should. In some instances the door will actually split apart around the door locks when enough force is applied to it. It will prevent a door from splitting apart around the door handle latch and the deadbolt (ideally, you should install one Door Lock Guard on each, but at minimum you should install one on the deadbolt).
What's Included in the Door Jamb Pro Kit?
ONE Door Jamb Pro 48" + One Door Lock Guard + 3 Hinge Screws + All Mounting Hardware
How Quickly are Orders Shipped?
99% of the time orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours after you order (not including weekends). On rare occasions, such as around holidays and other very busy times of the year, orders can take up to about 5
business days to ship. But again, this is very rare as we take pride in shipping orders very quickly.
What Shipping Company Do You Use and Why?
We usually ship via UPS and USPS Priority Mail within the USA and Canada. They both provide:
• 99% on-time delivery
• Tracking numbers issued for every package
• Shipments can be tracked 24 hours a day
• Shipping/Delivery information sent by email
*Outside of the USA and Canada, orders are usually shipped by the United States Post Office or by the next most efficient means.
What is Your Return Policy?
You may return any product for any reason, as long as we receive the product back within 30 days of the purchase date. Refunds are issued promptly and in the same manner in which you paid. *We do not pay/refund any shipping charges unless it is due to an error on our part.
Do You Have Any Other Questions?
You may contact us with any questions you may have by phone at: 1-855-DOOR-KIT (1-877-366-7548) 7 days a week (8 AM to 8 PM, EST) or by using our convenient online contact form where you will get a rapid response via email.
ON SALE NOW!!! SAVE $20
(For a Limited Time!!)