Often People Want to Know a Little Bit About the People They're Going to Do Business With - Especially on the Internet
We feel that the Door Jamb Pro was born of necessity. After years of partnering with some well-known companies in the home security industry, we saw their quality slip and their prices rise, so we decided that it was time to bring our superior "patented" and "patent pending" designs to the market.
This allowed us to incorporate much needed features into our products while eliminating all the weaknesses found in competitive products. Customers often ask us why our products are better than similar products. We simply respond with:
"If you knew how to make products superior in every way, then why wouldn't you?"
We don't cut corners on anything we do. Our products are made to protect people and their property...and we take that very seriously.
While some competitors have their products made from inferior materials to save on manufacturing costs, we design and manufacture all our products in a state-of-the-art facility using the most advanced computers and robotic equipment. ALL of our products are made by highly skilled craftsmen who take great pride in what they create.
The Door Jamb Pro...
- We are the manufacturer
- Made of 14 gauge cold-rolled, high-strength steel. The thickest and stongest products on the market
- We use heavy-duty mounting hardware that is much more substantial than most competitive products
- We also include additional hardware with each unit to re-inforce your hinges
- Has a hard "enamel-like" white finish which is far more durable than most competitive products
- Higher quality than most competitive products but still very competitively priced
- Has a lifetime "100% Money-Back Performance Guarantee"
Should you decide to become a Door Jamb Pro product owner, you'll always be treated fairly, and with respect.
We'll ship your order by UPS or USPS Priority Mail as fast as possible, usually within 24 - 48 hours of receiving your order. We'll also always immediately address any questions or concerns you may have.
And, should for ANY REASON our products not work on your doors, we'll gladly take any product back and issue you a prompt and courteous 100% refund (less shipping charges).
Thank you for visiting our site, and for considering our products for your home or business. Should you ever need to, you may call me personally at:
David Carrington, Inventor & Founder